“TO INSPIRE UNDERPRIVILEGED CHILDREN TO FULFILL THEIR DREAMS AND INFLUENCE THE WORLD WITH THIS LEGACY.”
Itu adalah visi kami. Kami terus berusaha mengajak banyak volunteer untuk gabung bersama kami dengan satu tujuan, yaitu menginspirasi. Agar dapat menjamin kualitas mengajar dan pelaksanaan Program ajar kami yang tepat, setiap volunteer baru wajib mengikuti InspiraLearn untuk menjadi certified Inspiration Factory Facilitator.
Dalam Training ini akan membahas bagaimana cara mengajar anak, pengenalan program kami dan juga penjelasan singkat seputar kesehatan mental. Untuk training ini kamu wajib membayarkan investment fee sebesar Rp 245,000,- (untuk online InspiraLearn via Zoom). Fee ini hanya dibayarkan sekali, fasilitator juga akan mendapatkan seragam, ID Volunteer, guidebook dan materi ajar online serta unlimited access ke semua kegiatan volunteer kami. Yuk langsung aja join!
Please note: after your hit SEND you immediately receive a confirmation in your mailbox.
If you haven’t received it, check your spam or promotion folder!
I registered through your website, but I haven’t received any confirmation.
After you registered we directly send you a confirmation for your training date. If you haven’t received it, please check your spam folder or, when you use Gmail, your promotion folder. If you still haven’t received it, contact us through WhatsApp: +62 813-1766-1488.
Can I just show up when I want to volunteer at one of the Inspiration Factories?
No you can’t. You have to RSVP yourself first.
What does RSVP mean and why do I have to do it?
RSVP is an initialism derived from the French phrase Répondez s’il vous plaît meaning “Please respond”. Because each Inspiration Factory has limited spots for volunteers, you need to RSVP yourself so we know that you are coming and we know when we have enough volunteers. Once you have RSVP’ed, we count on you!
Do I need to RSVP myself every time?
Yes, you need to RSVP yourself for each activity again. The RSVP is open every Monday at 9 AM and you can RSVP for that week activity only.
How do I know the RSVP is open?
We send you a reminder every Monday on our WhatsApp Group. After that you can directly go to inspirationfactory.org/login and click on the RSVP button, fill in your details, and wait for our confirmation.
Do you provide the attendance rewards as well?
Yes we do reward the motivated children as well loyal volunteers decently
I am visiting only for one week, can I visit you?
Yes of course! We would be very happy to welcome you and show you around.
I can’t join every week, is that a problem?
No, that’s not a problem. Although we hope you join as much as possible.
Can I bring some friends with me?
Yes, of course! Let us know how many friends you will bring. Please note that you need to include their name and phone number when you fill in your RSVP form.
I would like to volunteer full time, is that possible?
Some Inspiration Factories have full-time possibilities, some have part-time. Other volunteering options are available on inspirationfactory.org/volunteers.
Can I bring food or gifts for the kids?
Please contact us first before bringing food or gifts. Check our donation guidelines HERE.
What’s the religion of the kids?
The religion is different at each Inspiration Factory.
Can I donate money?
Yes you can. You can find the donation details HERE.
Can I donate goods?
Please contact us first before bringing goods. Check our donation guidelines HERE.
Do I get dirty and is it dangerous to go there?
No, it’s not dangerous! You could get dirty when you are working in the slums.
Is there any dress code?
Yes there is. Always wear your #akupunyamimpi t-shirt that you received during the training and wear your Inspiration Factory ID card as well. Our Inspiration Factories may reject you when you can not identify yourself and/or not wearing your uniform.
What if my t-shirt is worn or missing?
Note that we advise you to wash the t-shirt gently by hand or by machine with cold water. Iron inside out to protect the printing. When your t-shirt is missing, worn or too small after a while a new t-shirt can be purchased in our webshop for IDR 150k. However, if you manage to get a full Loyalty Card you receive 50% discount!
I don’t speak Bahasa Indonesia, is that a problem?
To be honest: yes! Our training sessions, teaching modules and of course the communication with the children is all in Bahasa Indonesia. If you do not master the language, it is not possible to become our facilitator.
What will I do as a volunteer at the Inspiration Factory?
You will carry out our teaching Program, namely DreamProgram as an official Inspiration Factory Facilitator. All our Inspiration Factories implement the same modules so you can go to any Inspiration Factory that you want.
I have more questions about your DreamProgram.
Please check our FAQ page for more information or contact us directly.
Do I need to pay a volunteer fee before I can join?
There are no costs involved during the volunteering activities. However, in order to volunteer at our Inspiration Factories you have to follow our exclusive Inspiration Factory training. During this training we tell you more about the child psychology behind our program and we prepare you to be the children’s next inspirator. After the training you receive our Starter Kit which includes your uniform, the training materials and a certificate.
Do you provide accommodations for volunteers from abroad?
We don’t provide accommodations but we are familiar with accommodations near each Inspiration Factory.
What is InspiraLearn training?
InspiraLearn is a training designed to equip all volunteers before they volunteer at one of our Inspiration Factories to execute our teaching Program that is DreamProgram.
Am I eligible for this training?
Anyone who is 18 years old and above, speaks Bahasa Indonesia and wants to volunteer at one of our Inspiration Factories is eligible for this training.
Why do I need to be trained?
Our DreamProgram execution are being monitored by PemProv DKI Jakarta, and we have to ensure that our DreamProgram is being delivered with the highest quality possible and with correct procedures by certified Inspiration Factory Facilitators.
How long is the training session?
The training will be 4 hours with two short breaks in between.
What language is used during the training?
Our training sessions, teaching modules and of course the communication with the children is all in Bahasa Indonesia. If you do not master the language, it is not possible to become our Facilitator.
Where is the venue of the training?
The training venue will be a business centre in Jakarta Pusat. Currently all trainings are scheduled at the business centre of Grand Hyatt Jakarta and/or GoWork Thamrin @ UOB Plaza Jakarta.
Who facilitates the training?
The training is facilitated by the General Manager and Program Managers of the Inspiration Factory. Our managers have been trained the child psychologists of Personal Growth.
Who signs the certificates and is the certificate official?
Yes, the certificate is an official certificate and will be signed by the training facilitator and the founders of the Inspiration Factory Foundation.
What will I get and learn from the training?
You will learn about our Foundation (the history, journey, our Founders, and our vision), the science behind the DreamProgram (the psychology behind it, the whole Theme and Modules) and how to implement the DreamProgram. The training includes interactive sharing sessions, case studies and more. You will also receive the Inspiration Factory goodie bag with your personal ID Card, t-shirt, loyalty card, snacks and your own DreamBook.
Do I need to have a specific background or experience (e.g teacher) to become a volunteer?
No. We do not require a specific background or experience since all volunteers are trained before being involved in the activities.
What if I’m not available for the closest training date? Do you have another date option?
We schedule our training every month. There will always be at least two dates you can choose from.
Do I need to only be trained once in order to become a volunteer?
Yes, this training is an introduction training to equip volunteers and to level the understanding of every facilitator before delivering the DreamProgram at one of our Inspiration Factories. However you can also join our InspiraTeach training which covers the discussion related to how to approach children and discussions about teaching and giving constructive feedback to children.
Do I need to pay for the next follow training if any?
No. Since the training fee covers for the materials you need to execute the program, the payment needs to be made only once.
How many trainings are there? And how long is the time interval between trainings?
We schedule refreshment trainings occasionally, and there will be no cost involved. All training schedules will be announced in our newsletter and WhatsApp group.
Can I still volunteer if I am not trained?
Starting from January 1 2017, all volunteers have to be trained prior to executing the DreamProgram at one of our Inspiration Factories
How can I sign up for the training?
You can signup through this page and simply follow the steps.
Can I cancel my registration and will I get a refund?
We do not allow any cancelation. You need to find a replacement for your seat if you cancel your registration and please notify a week before training date.
Can I reschedule my training to another date?
If you notify us at least one week in advance you can move to another training date. This is only possible once. When we do not receive any notification your registration is considered as cancelled.
In which Inspiration Factory will I be inspiring the children?
In general you can choose any Inspiration Factory listed above. You can only choose one location at the moment, but should your schedule allow you to attend more than one location, and you are willing to volunteer at other location as well, we are open for that! The detail of each location is listed below:
Inspiration Factory Pinus Elok (Address: RPTRA Pulo Indah (right in front of Rusunawa Pinus Elok A, Jakarta Timur) – Saturday, 9:00-12:00
Inspiration Factory Pluit (Address: Jembatan Tiga, next to Tematik Hotel, Pluit) – Sunday, 9:00-12:00
Inspiration Factory Pulo Gebang (Address: RPTRA Pulo Gebang Indah, Jakarta Timur) – Saturday, 9:00-12:00
Inspiration Factory Tipar Cakung (Address: RPTRA Rusunawa Griya Tipar Cakung, inside the rusun, Jakarta Timur) – Saturday, 14:00-17:00
- To participate in the Inspiration Factory Training please kindly settle the training fee by bank transfer to the Commonwealth Bank account of Yayasan Pabrik Inspirasi: 2030009911
- Mention your name and training date in the description when you transfer the training fee as followed: “TRAINING – FIRST NAME – DD-MM-YYYY“
- From 1 January 2019 the regular training fee of IDR 490.000,00 will be applied.
- For University students the training fee is IDR 245.000,00. A copy of the student card needs to be uploaded in order to receive 50% discount on the training fee.
- Social communities and corporate groups larger than 20 participants receive 10% discount when registered all at the same time for one of the regular monthly training sessions.
- Exclusive corporate training sessions can be scheduled for 30 or more participants. The fee for exclusive training sessions is IDR 490.000,00. For groups above 30 participants different rates, terms and conditions are applied.
- The participant needs to get his or her own replacement if he or she is unable to attend. Rescheduling is not possible. We do not give refunds. Please note that if you sell your spot to somebody else you have to notify us at least 7 days prior to the training date.
- The doors open 30 minutes before the training starts. We start exactly on time, so don’t be late!
- The participant receives his or her personal nametag at the entrance before the training starts.
- The goodiebag will be distributed during the opening of the training and includes the Tshirt in the requested size. It is not possible to exchange for another size than requested during the registration.
- Tshirt sizes: S (chest width: 46cm, front length: 72cm), M (chest width: 51cm, front length: 75cm), L (chest width: 56cm, front length: 77cm), XL (chest width: 61cm, front length: 80cm)
- Note that we advise you to wash the t-shirt gently by hand or by machine with cold water. Iron inside out to protect the printing. When your t-shirt is worn or too small after a while a new t-shirt can be purchased in our webshop.
- Note that our training sessions, teaching modules and of course the communication with the children is all in Bahasa Indonesia. If you do not master the language, it is not possible to become an Inspiration Factory Facilitator.
- It is possible for us to remove your access to all of our locations and have your name tag and t-shirt back if you are reported by our team or other facilitator to behave inappropriately towards the team or children, do not follow our rules and regulations OR commit other criminal act.
- The participant receives his or her personal certificate for participating the training after minimum of 6 times attending the teaching activities at one of our locations. It is not possible to receive the certificate if the participant leaves the training before it is finished. Certificates will be sent by mail after the participant has uploaded his or her Loyalty Card (received during training) to www.inspirationfactory.org/loyaltycard/
- In the case of changes in date, venue and time of the training we will notify each participant personally at least one week in advance.
- By submitting your registration you declare you have no criminal record, conviction or drugs history. You declare you have no double or hidden agenda and you will not use the Foundation, our locations, children or volunteers for any religious, political or any other purposes outside from the Foundation’s mission and vision.
- By submitting your registration you instantly agree with our terms and conditions mentioned above.